The holiday season is a perfect time to encourage shopping at our great locally owned retailers and restaurants!
Your local Chamber of Commerce & Hanover County are teaming up to promote a special shopping week. It’s free for you to participate. Let’s be partners –we want to promote YOU!
Shopping Week will be promoted in the following ways…
*Promotion digitally on a custom www.HanoverShoppingWeekVA.org website, with logo and links
*Promotion digitally through Chamber/County emails and on social media pages
*Promotion in print with street banners at 5-6 key intersections across the county
*Promotion in print through our publication partners – newspaper, magazines
*Promotion by word-of-mouth at upcoming Chamber & County events and in conversations
*We will also provide participants/ you with digital graphics and printed flyers for your use!
Your establishment will need to…
1. Tell us you want to participate! It’s free! Register on this webpage then email your logo to our office.
2. Tell us if you have a holiday promo, discount, gift-with-purchase or similar we can promote during the Week. This is not necessary, but we’ll talk it up if you give details.
3. Help spread the word by publicizing the Week through your own platforms in November.
4. Display Flyers in your retail/restaurant window all through November.
5. Give the Shopping Week Punch Cards to shoppers during the event week – if they shop in 5 places and turn in a punch card they can win prizes from our sponsors.
We will provide flyers, punch cards and more info after you register.
The Shopping Week website will ‘go live’ at the beginning of November; participants will be notified at that time.
Hanover’s 2021 Holiday Shopping Week is brought to you by:
Contact, Questions for Registrations:
Melissa Haley, email@example.com or 804-442-2093.